Home / Achievements / Building / Reconstruction of underground parking - Building Marie-Guyart

Reconstruction of underground parking - Building Marie-Guyart

Occupying an area of about 585,000 ft2 spread over 4 floors, the parking lot of Marie-Guyart building, built between 1969 and 1972, is the largest of the Hill (1468 ± places). Account of the advanced state of degradation of parking, reconstruction / repair of this park is made necessary to ensure the safety of users and the long-term viability of the project.

EMS services have been selected by the Société Québécoise des Infrastructure to perform the demolition and reconstruction and repair of three levels of structural slabs, existing beams and columns as well as replacement of existing floor slabs for paving. Both entrances, ramps, pedestrian connections as elevator lobbies and staircases were refurbished. Electricity and drainage were also completely redone.